This information is provided by Valvosanitaria Bugatti Group S.r.l. only for the above-mentioned website and not for other websites or sections/pages/spaces owned by third parties that can be possibly consulted by the user through specific links.
Data Controller, Data Processor and People Tasked with Processing
The controller of personal data processing, relating to identified or identifiable people processed following the consultation of this site, is Valvosanitaria Bugatti Group S.r.l. (hereinafter also “Valvosanitaria Bugatti”), with registered head office in via Ruca 96, 25065 Lumezzane (BS).
In addition to Valvosanitaria Bugatti employees (People Tasked with Processing), the data processing can be conducted also by third parties to whom the Company has entrusted specific activities connected and instrumental to the processing or the supply of provided services. In that case, the third parties will operate as Autonomous Controllers, co-Controllers or external Data Processors.
Which personal data we process and how we collect them
The personal data we collect (“Data”) can be processed for the following purposes:
- a) executing a specific request of the user or supplying the required service (“Service”);
- b) enabling the Company to conduct surveys aimed to improve the products and supplied services quality, under the legitimate interest of the Company (“Customer Satisfaction”);
- c) subject to prior consent of the person concerned, sending commercial and/or promotional communications about products and services of the Company, as well as conducting market research (“Marketing”);
- d) subject to prior consent of the person concerned, analyzing behaviours, habits and buying attitudes, in order to improve products and services provided by the Company, as well as satisfying the specific requests of the customer (“Profiling”);
- e) subject to prior consent of the person concerned, communicating Data to companies that are connected or related to the Company, as well as to its partners belonging to heating and sanitary, financial, insurance and telecommunication sectors, that will be allowed to process them to send commercial and/or promotional communications concerning products and services of the above-mentioned companies, as well as to conduct market research (“Third Parties Marketing”);
- f) improving the user’s experience on the websites of the Company.
Data can be processed through paper, automatic or electronic modalities and particularly by regular mail or e-mail, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS) fax and any other IT channel (e.g. websites, mobile apps).
Recipients of Personal Data
No data obtained from the web service will be communicated or disclosed to third parties, except to fulfill obligations required by law, regulations or Community legislation.
Personal data that are specifically conferred by users/visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is needed to satisfy the requests of users/visitors themselves, without prejudice to what is provided in the specific information of individual services.
Transfer of Data to third countries
The Data processed in order to supply the Service and for the Customer Satisfaction will be preserved by Valvosanitaria Bugatti for the period strictly necessary to achieve these aims.
However, Valvosanitaria Bugatti may continue to preserve these Data for a longer period, in order to manage any possible objection about the supply of the Service.
The Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be preserved by Valvosanitaria Bugatti from the moment when the person concerned gives his consent until the consent won’t be withdrawn. If the consent is withdrawn, Data can no longer be processed for the mentioned Marketing and Profiling purposes, but they may be still preserved in order to manage any possible objection and/or controversy. The Data retention period for Marketing and Profiling purposes expected by Valvosanitaria Bugatti complies with local standards as well as measures of the Data Protection Authority.
Data subject’s rights
Users/Visitors may exercise the following rights at any time:
- access to personal data: obtaining confirmation of the existence of Personal Data by the Data Controller, even if not yet registered and their communication in an intelligible form, as well as access to Personal Data (by receiving a copy) and to relative information (including processing purposes, Personal Data categories and origin, the categories of recipients to whom the data are or may be disclosed, the retention period – if possible – and exercisable rights;
- request for correction or deletion of Data or limitation of Data processing: “limitation” means the marking of preserved data with the purpose to limit their processing in the future;
- opposition to the processing: for reasons related to the specific situation, opposing to the data processing for the provision of a public service or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controllers;
- data portability: in case of automated processing made on the basis of the consent or in execution of a contract, receiving their data in a structured, commonly used and legible by automatic device format;
- withdrawal of processing consent for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market research and profiling: the exercise of this right in no way affects the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal;
- lodging a complaint pursuant to art. 77 GDPR to the competent control authority according to the habitual residence, the workplace or the place of rights violation; in Italy the Data Protection Authority has the competence, and it can be contacted through the contact details on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The person concerned may exercise the above-mentioned rights writing to Valvosanitaria Bugatti Group S.r.l. via Ruca 96, 25065 Lumezzane (BS) or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Data communication and provision
Except for what is specified for navigation data, whose failed contribution coincides with the failed navigation of the website, users/visitors are free to supply their personal data and the non-provision of them may only entail the impossibility to obtain the required service.
This document was updated on 09/07/2018.